David Mann, Hong Kong Solicitor
Contact and WhatsApp: 68388789
Address: ADMIRALTY, HONG KONG
Unit 1309, 13/F, Tower 1, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong
- Solicitor Hong Kong
- Hong Kong litigation lawyer
- Member, Law Society of Hong Kong
- Major capabilities: civil litigations and commercial litigations with a special focus on commercial contracts, personal injuries and employee's compensations.
- Speaks fluent English, Japanese and Cantonese
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), CUHK
- Juris Doctor, Postgraduate degree in Law, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Japanese Language & Literature University of California, Irvine, California U.S.A
- Associate of Arts, Major in Music Citrus College, Glendora, California U.S.A
- Experienced in legal issues on divorce, child custody and maintenance
- Experienced in criminal defence: police station visits to give legal advice, bail applications, mitigations and criminal trials, plea and sentencing hearings.
- Comprehensive handling of commercial and corporate legal matters.
- Comprehensive handling of civil litigation cases including drafting of pleadings and correspondences, negotiation of settlement, and arranging mediation.
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in conveyancing transactions including raising and answering requisitions and comprehensive study of title deeds.
- Extensive handling of family law cases including drafting of pleadings and obtaining Divorce Order Nisi and Order Absolute.
- Extensive handling of probate cases including drafting of wills and obtaining letters of administration for clients.
- Conducted legal research and client interviews